Connecting Your Outlook Account to Zoom
This article covers how CSUF faculty and staff can connect their campus Outlook account to their campus Zoom account. This will add their Outlook calendar items (including non-Zoom meetings) and Outlook contacts to Zoom.
1. Log in to the CSUF Zoom web portal.
2. Click on the Profile menu.
4. Click on Office 365. Then click Next.
5. Click Authorize.
6. If prompted, enter your campus email address. Then click Next.
- Enter your campus email address (e.g., [email protected]).
- Then click Next.
7. Enter your campus password. Then click Sign In.
- Enter your campus password. This is the same password you use to log on to the campus portal.
- Click Sign In.
8. You'll be prompted to authenticate with Duo.
9. If prompted, you can choose whether or not you want to stay signed in.
10. You'll see a notification pop up at the top of the Zoom web portal page letting you know your calendar was connected. You're done!
Please note that it can take some time for your calendar items and contacts to sync from Outlook to Zoom for the first time.