Request Duo Passcode
This article will demonstrate how to request a one-time Duo Passcode in case you don't have your 2FA device with you. You should get this Passcode before attempting to log in to the portal or Global Protect VPN as you will need to have it ready to enter
You need to have already provided an off campus email address in your portal settings. If you need help doing so, view the article on how to Update Your Off Campus Email.
1. From the portal login page click on "Need help logging in?"
2. Click on Faculty or Staff
3. Click on I need a code for DUO Authentication
4. Sign in with your username and password
5. You will see the following message confirming your passcode has been sent to your off campus email address
6. Check your off campus email. You can now use this code to sign in to the portal
Need More help?
Contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777