Taking Attendance in a Zoom Meeting
This article covers how faculty can take attendance in a Zoom meeting.
Please note that the attendance report is available 30 minutes after a meeting is ended.
1. Log in to Zoom on the web.
3. Check that the date range at the top includes the session for which you want to take attendance. Then click on the Participants link for the session.
- Check that the date range includes the date of the session for which you want to take attendance. If not, adjust the date range and click Search.
- Then click the Participants link for the session.
4. Review the report. Check the Export with meeting data checkbox.
You can choose to export the report without the meeting data, but it's recommended that you include it to avoid confusion if you download multiple reports.
- Notice that the same student joined the meeting twice. This happens when a student leaves the meeting and re-joins it. You won't be able to tell if they left the meeting because of technical difficulties, but you can see how long they were in the meeting under Duration.
- Click Export with meeting data.
6. An Excel file will download to your computer. Open the Excel file.
You can click File > Save As to save this report with a new name and in Excel (.xlsx) format.