Activating Your Zoom Account and Logging in to Zoom
This article covers how faculty, staff, and students can activate their Zoom account and access Zoom on the web.
1. Log in to your campus portal and click Web Meetings.
- Click on the Web Meetings portal app.
- Notice if you search for "zoom" in the search box, the portal will bring up the Web Meetings app.
2. Click on the Log in to Zoom button.
You can access the CSUF Zoom webpage directly as well.
Notice there are links to training materials and a button to access the Zoom Download Center on this page.
3. Your Zoom account is now activated and you are signed in to the Zoom web application.
You can now use the Zoom web application to schedule meetings or modify your settings.