Scheduling Skype Meetings Using Outlook 2013
This article covers how to schedule a Skype Meeting from your Microsoft Outlook 2013 calendar.
1. Open the Skype for Business desktop client.
You must be signed in to Skype for Business in order to schedule a Skype meeting.
2. Open your Outlook calendar and click New Skype Meeting.
3. Select the attendees and enter meeting details. Then click Send.
- Select attendees and enter meeting details.
- You can write above the "Join Skype Meeting" line but do not make any changes below.
- Click Send.