Joining a Microsoft Teams Meeting or Webinar
This article covers how CSUF faculty, staff, and students can join a Microsoft Teams meeting or webinar.
Microsoft Teams meetings work best using the Microsoft Teams app. You can download the Microsoft Teams app for desktop or mobile.
Choose how you want to join the meeting/webinar:
1. Open the Microsoft Teams app and select Calendar.
4. You're in the meeting. Use the meeting controls at the top of the screen to interact with the meeting. To change your video or audio device, click on More and then select Device settings. Click Leave when you are ready to leave the meeting.
- Use the meeting controls at the top of the screen to interact with the meeting.
- To change your video or audio device, click on More.
- Then select Device settings.
- To leave the meeting, click Leave.