EndNote: Download & Installation for Mac (Students)
This article covers how CSUF students can download, install, and activate EndNote
If you do not have a previous version of EndNote installed, proceed to Accept the End User License Agreement
If you have an older version of EndNote on your device you need to remove it before installing the newer version.
This will help avoid potential clashes between multiple versions.
Note: Open your Trash
1. Click on the gear icon
2. Then click "Empty Trash"
Tip: You can also right-click/double-click/control-click on your Trash, then select "Empty Trash"
a. Go to the EndNote Software Page
b. Click on "Download Endnote"
Remember you can use Other options to choose another way to authenticate with Duo.
Alert: Once you read the EULA, make sure to tick the check box and click on "Download End-Note"
5. You have been redirected to a Dropbox page. Select the operating system that the software will be installed on. For this guide, click on Mac (MacOS).
Note: The installation file should have gone to the "downloads" folder by default, unless changed
Alert: This is you Mac computer credentials, not your portal credentials
- Open the Launchpad app (Looks like a rocket in a circle)
- Find the "EndNote" Icon (It may be on the second page)
- EndNote X9 will be located here unless it is moved
LinkedIn Learning is available to all currently enrolled CSUF Students
- Contains over 13,000 courses taught by real-world experts and a library that is constantly up-to-date
- On the Student Portal, search for "Linkedin Learning" to get started
Contact the Student IT Help Desk at (657) 278-8888 or [email protected]
Visit the Student Genius Center on the first floor of the Pollak Library North. Go to the SGC website for walk-in hours: http://sts.fullerton.edu/sgc.
The Student IT Help Desk and Student Genius Center can assist with:
- Issues with accepting the EULA
- Issues with installing EndNote
- Issues with activating EndNote