Signing in to the iFullerton app
This article covers how CSUF faculty, staff, and students can sign in to the iFullerton mobile app.
Screenshots in this user guide are taken on an iPhone, but the steps are the same for Android devices.
1. Download the iFullerton app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
2. Open the app and tap Sign In.
- Tap Sign In.
- If you don't want to sign in, tap Sign in as a Guest/Skip. Note that not all features will be available if you don't sign in.
3. If you see a pop-up indicating iFullerton wants to use Microsoft Online to sign in, tap Continue.
4. Enter your CSUF email address. Then tap Next.
- Enter your campus email address. Faculty/staff should enter their @fullerton.edu email address; students should enter their @csu.fullerton.edu email address.
- Then tap Next.
5. Enter your campus password. Then tap Sign In.
Your campus email address should already be populated on this screen, but if not, you can type it in.
- Enter your campus password. This is the same password that you use to log on to the campus portal.
- Then tap Sign In.
6. You'll be prompted to authenticate with Duo.
7. Tap Continue.
8. You're now logged in to iFullerton!
If you don't use the iFullerton app for 90 days, you will need to log in again.