Starting a Scheduled Google Hangouts Meet Session
This article covers how faculty start a Google Hangouts Meet web conference session that they previously scheduled.
1. Log in to Google Apps with your CSUF account.
2. Click on the Google App selector and choose Calendar.
3. Click on the calendar event and then choose Join Hangouts Meet.
4. Click Allow to enable your microphone and camera. You may also want to allow notifications.
5. Click Join Meeting.
6. If you sent a link to your students, you will need to click Admit to let them into the meeting.
Need More Help?
Problems logging in to CSUF Google Account
Faculty/Staff - contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 657-278-7777.
Students - contact the Student IT Help Desk at StudentITHelpDesk@fullerton.edu or 657-278-8888.