Accessing Your CSUF Employee Google Apps
This article covers how CSUF faculty and staff can access Google Apps (also known as Titan Apps) using their CSUF account.
Accessing Google Apps from Google
1. Click Sign in.
The screenshot below is from the Google homepage, but you can sign in from any supported Google app (e.g., Gmail, Drive, Calendar, etc.).
2. Enter your campus email address. Then click Next.
3. Enter your campus username and password on the Titan Apps sign-in screen. Then click Sign In.
4. Click Continue if prompted to verify it's your account.
If you have set up two-step verification with Google for your CSUF Google account, you may be prompted to verify your account using a second method such as a text message.
5. You're logged into your CSUF Google account!
Access Google Apps through the campus portal
Note that there are only direct links to Google Drive, Google Docs, and Hangout Meet from the landing page in the portal; however, once you log in to Titan Apps through the portal you can go directly to any Google App (e.g., calendar.google.com).
1. Log in to the campus portal.
2. Type Titan Apps in the portal app search box on the left of the portal homepage. Then select Titan Apps Employee.
If you are also a CSUF student, you will see the Titan Apps portal app for students.
3. Select the Google App you want to use.
Need More Help?
Faculty and staff can contact the IT Help Desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 657-278-7777 for additional assistance.