Sign Up for Adobe Creative Cloud
This article covers how to sign-up for you CSUF Adobe Cloud Subscription.
NOTE: Adobe License is only valid for one year and must be renewed each year of eligibility. After your one year has expired, you will need to sign up again and follow the same steps.
1. Open your browser to the STS software page and click Adobe Creative Cloud.
- Open your browser to the Student Technology Services software page.
- Click Adobe Creative Cloud.
2. Under Step One, click on the Sign Up Page button.
3. Sign in with your CSUF portal account.
- Enter your CSUF Portal username and password
- Click on Login
4. Agree to the End User License Agreement (EULA)
- Read the end user agreement and place a check mark indicating you have read and understand the agreement.
- Click on Submit Sign up for Processing
5. You will receive an email confirmation, to your CSUF email account indicating your request is being processed.
This email acknowledges your request has been submitted. Please allow up to 24 hours for your request to be processed.