Joining a Google Hangouts Meet Session for Students
This article covers how students can join a Google Hangouts Meet session that was set up by their instructor.
I received a calendar invitation from my instructor
1. Log in to Google Apps with your CSUF account.
2. Click on the Google App selector and choose Calendar.
3. Click on the calendar event and then choose Join Hangouts Meet.
4. Click Allow to enable your microphone and camera. You may also want to allow notifications.
5. Click Join Now.
6. You're now in the meeting.
I received a link/URL and phone number from my instructor
Need More Help?
Problems logging in to CSUF Google Account
Faculty/Staff - contact the IT Help Desk at email@example.com or 657-278-7777.
Students - contact the Student IT Help Desk at StudentITHelpDesk@fullerton.edu or 657-278-8888.