Download and Install the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop Application
This article covers how to download and install the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop application.
Once you have been provisioned with your CSUF Adobe Creative Cloud license, you are ready to download and install Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop. Your CSUF subscription allows you full access to the Adobe Creative Cloud suite, and you only need to download the applications you want to use.
*Downloads take time, please be patient
Note: These instructions were done on a PC, however instructions on a Mac are similar
1. Using a web browser, go to Adobe Creative Cloud's download page.
If you already have the Adobe Creative Cloud Desktop application installed, then you can skip this step. You will need to sign out of the application and sign-in by following the instruction on step 3 below.
2. Open the installation file once it has been downloaded
Installation files will be located in your downloads folder.
3. After the installation is completed, you will need to sign in with your CSUF email address
- Enter your CSUF email address, e.g. email@example.com
- Click on Continue
4. Click on 'Company or School Account'.
In order to access the full version of Adobe Creative Cloud, you must use the Company or School Account login option. If you selected the Personal Account option, you will only see trial versions of the software and may be prompted to enter credit card information to purchase a subscription.
5. On the Microsoft sign in page that appears, enter your CSUF email (firstname.lastname@example.org), and then click on 'Next'.
6. You will be prompted to sign in with the CSUF Student Authentication page.
- Enter your Campus Portal email (i.e. Tuffy@csu.fullerton.edu) and Portal password
- Click Sign In