Signing In to Microsoft Applications
This article covers how CSUF faculty, staff, and students can sign in to Microsoft applications, including Office.
The sign-in steps may differ slightly depending on which application you are signing in to. However, the general steps will still apply.
1. Click on the Sign In link or Account link.
- Click on the Sign In link.
- Or click on the Account link.
1.1. If you clicked on Account, click Sign In.
2. Enter your campus email address. Then click Next.
- Enter your campus email address. Faculty/staff should enter their @fullerton.edu email address; students should enter their @csu.fullerton.edu email address.
- Then click Next.
3. Enter your campus password. Then click Sign In.
Your campus email address should already be populated on this screen, but if not, you can type it in.
- Enter your campus password. This is the same password that you use to log on to the campus portal.
- Then click Sign In.
4. You're now signed in to this Microsoft app!
For Microsoft Office apps (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint), when you sign in to one application, you are automatically signed in to the other Office applications.
- You can return to this Account screen and click Sign Out underneath your account name to sign out of the Microsoft app. Sometimes signing out of an app and then signing back in can resolve issues with an app.
- You can click Switch Account underneath your account name to sign in with a different Microsoft account, such as a personal account. However, make sure you select your CSUF Microsoft account to enable any licenses (such as the Office 365 license) or to save your work to your CSUF OneDrive account.