Adding Course Attendance to TITANium
This article will show faculty how to add the course attendance activity to a TITANium course.
1. Click on TITANium in your campus portal and select TITANium Summer 2017 to Fall 2017.
2. Select a course.
3.1. Click on the Settings icon and select Turn editing on.
- Click on the Settings gear icon at the top right of the course.
- Select Turn editing on.
3.2. Select Add an activity or resource.
Decide where you want the course attendance to appear and click Add an activity or resource.
3.3. Select External Tool and then click Add.
- Select External Tool.
- Click Add.
3.4. Enter a name for the activity, select Course Attendance Report as the Preconfigured Tool, and then choose Hide for the visibility. Then click Save and return to course.
- Enter a name for the activity.
- Select Course Attendance Report under Preconfigured Tool.
- Under Common Module Settings, set the Visible field to Hide. This ensures your students will not see the Course Attendance feature but you will be able to view it.
- Click Save and return to course.