Office 365 Setup on Linux Evolution
This article covers how faculty, staff, and students can set up their campus email with the Linux Evolution app.
1. In the Identity section of the Account Editor, enter your Name, Full Name, and Email Address.
- Enter the name you want to use for this account. It's recommended that this be your campus email address.
- Enter your full name (e.g., Tuffy Titan).
- Enter your campus email address.
2. In the Receiving Email section, make sure the Host URL, Tenant ID and Application ID are configured. Then click OK.
- The Username should be set as your campus email address.
- Check Override Office365 0Auth2 settings.
- Enter the Tenant: 82c0b871-335f-4b5c-9ed0-a4a23565a79b
- Enter the Application ID: 974eeb03-1219-4672-9e67-f172b68507e4
- Then click OK.
3. When prompted to authenticate with Duo, click Send Me a Push to authenticate with the Duo Mobile app.
You can use another method to authenticate with Duo if necessary.
- Click Send Me a Push to authenticate with the Duo Mobile app.
- Check Remember me for 5 days to minimize the number of times you are asked to authenticate with Duo on this device for this app.