Setting Up Outlook with Your Office 365 Email on Your Android Device
This article covers how faculty/staff can set up the Outlook app on their Android device with their campus Office 365 email.
1. Tap on the Outlook app.
2. Tap Get Started.
3. Enter your campus email address and then tap Continue.
- Enter your campus email address (e.g. [email protected]).
- Tap Continue.
4. Enter your campus password. Then tap Sign In.
Your campus email address should already be populated on this screen, but if not, you can type it in.
5. You're done!
Once you start seeing your emails appear in the Outlook app, you're all done!
Want to see your Outlook contacts on your device?
1. Tap on the profile picture at the top left of the Outlook app.
2. Tap on the Settings gear icon at the bottom left.
3. Tap on your account under Mail accounts.
4. Tap the slider next to Sync contacts to save your Outlook contacts to this device.
5. If prompted, tap Allow to allow Outlook to access your device contacts.
6. You're done! It may take a few minutes for your contacts to synchronize to your device.
Need More Help?
Contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777.