Find the Owner(s) of a Distribution List
This article shows you how to find out who owns and maintains a distribution list.
- Select the Address Book in your Outlook.
- Type the distribution list name, then click Go to search for the DL.
- When the name populates in the window, double-click the DL name.
These instructions can also be used if you are using a Mac computer.
- Type the DL name in the search window.
- Select the DL name when it populates in the pop-up window.
Click the magnifying glass or hit Enter on a PC, (Return on a Mac) to be directed to the Search results window, then click the DL name in the search results window.
Contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777 for additional assistance.