Contact Help & Resources for Email and Online Archive
This article covers help and resource information when using the Online Archive email account.
Contact Help Information
Contact the IT Helpdesk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777 for additional assistance.
On Campus Resource Information
Email and Online Archive
- Access Online Archive Email from PC or Mac
- Access Online Archive Email from a Web Browser
- Search Outlook Items (Email) in Outlook 2013 on a PC
- Search Outlook Items (Email) in Outlook 2016 on a Mac
- Search Outlook Items (Email) in Outlook Web Access (OWA)
Terms and Definitions
Add an Additional Exchange Account:
- Requires you to log in with the account which holds that email address, (username and password) for the initial setup
- You will be granted “Full Access” permissions to the mailbox, and can log on with your own credentials
Add/ Manage an Additional Exchange Mailbox when:
- You have not been granted “Full Access” permissions to the mailbox by your Exchange administrator
- You've been granted “Folder-level” or “Delegate” permissions by the mailbox owner
- You can add the mailbox to your Outlook configuration without password
If you can’t expand the mailbox, you haven’t be granted the correct permissions by the mailbox owner.
More information on adding a second (addition exchange account) and adding an additional (Exchange) mailbox.
- Allows you to give someone permission to act on your behalf
- A user can create and respond to meeting requests for you, if permission has been given
- A user can monitor your Inbox and send email on your behalf, if permission has been given
More about what a Delegate can do: https://support.office.com/en-us/article/allow-someone-else-to-manage-your-mail-and-calendar-41c40c04-3bd1-4d22-963a-28eafec25926
- Lets other people access one or more folders
- Does not include permissions for others to act on your behalf
- Doesn't allow others to reply to email messages or respond to meeting requests for you
For more information on Delegate Access and Folder Sharing
- Purged from the Recoverable Items folder can’t be recovered (https://www.codetwo.com/admins-blog/how-to-recover-deleted-emails-in-office-365/#user)
Created by: DBH