Requesting and Activating an NVivo Account
This article covers how faculty, staff, and students can request and activate an NVivo account.
For more information about NVivo, visit the CSUF NVivo website.
1. Log in to the portal and click on Online IT Help.
You can also go directly to the IT Service Request Forms website. You will be required to log in to the campus portal if you are not already.
4. Review the details of your order. Then click Checkout.
- The Requested for field will default to YOUR name; if you are filling this form out on behalf of someone else, be sure to change this field to that person's name.
- Use Special instructions for any additional comments you may have about this request.
- Click either of the Checkout buttons when you are ready to submit your order.
5. Your submission is successful! Make a note of the RITM number; use this number when contacting the Help Desk about this request.
Requests may take 1-2 business days to process.
6. Once your account is created, you'll receive an email from Team NVivo with the subject It's Time To Get Started With NVivo. Click on the link in the email to complete your NVivo profile to get started.
You will also get a Start Using NVivo Now email from Team NVivo. For now, you can ignore that email, although it does have some helpful links you can return to later. You should get the It's Time To Get Started With NVivo email right after the Start Using NVivo Now email.
- Click on myNVivo profile to set up your account.
- Or you can click on Complete Your myNVivo Profile.
7. Create a password for your NVivo account and then click Confirm.
This password should be different from your CSUF account password!
8. Click Back to Log in.
9. Enter your CSUF email address and click Continue.
Faculty/staff should enter their @fullerton.edu email address; students should enter their @csu.fullerton.edu email address.