Apple TV Request
This article covers how Department IT Coordinators (DITCs) can request an Apple TV for a conference room.
1. Log in to the IT Service Desk through the direct link or from the campus portal.
2. Click on Computers and Handhelds.
3. Select Apple TV.
4. First, enter the date and time you want to have it installed by IT.
NOTE: You must select a date that is at least 5 business days in the future.
- Click on the calendar icon to open the date/time selector.
- Select the day that you want the device to be installed.
- Indicate the time you would like the device to be installed.
- Click on the green checkmark to save your selection.
5. Next, select a device custodian. This is the person under whose name the Apple TV will be assigned.
You may pick any staff person in your department(s) to be the custodian of the Apple TV. IT recommends you select a technician, a manager, or yourself (the DITC).
6. Enter the location (building and room number) where you want the Apple TV installed.
Remember that this request form is for conference rooms only! If you want to inquire about an Apple TV for a classroom, contact [email protected].
7. Then select the Account Code that should be charged for this Apple TV.
Your drop-down menu may have several account codes, so be sure to select the correct one for this Apple TV.
9. Click Proceed to Checkout.
It is NOT recommended that you submit any other requests at the same time as an Apple TV request.
10. Enter the device custodian's name in the Requested For field. Then click Checkout.
- Click Edit to make changes to the Apple TV request.
- Enter the device custodian's name in the Requested for field. You can type the name in or click on the magnifying glass icon to look up a user.
- You can add any optional comments in the Special instructions box.
- Click Checkout to submit your request.
11. You're done! You'll receive an email confirmation of your request in addition to seeing the Request Number and RITM number.
When contacting the IT Help Desk about this request, it is most helpful to provide the RITM number. But you can also provide the REQ number. Learn more about Request Number vs RITM number.
The person listed in the Requested For field will also get an email confirmation of this request.
Need More Help?
Contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777.