Viewing the Status of an IT Purchase Authorization
This article covers how requesters can view the status of IT Purchase Authorization requests that they have submitted.
1. Log in to the IT Service Desk through the direct link or from the campus portal.
What do you want to do?
If a request has not yet been completed, you can check the status in the My Active Requests section.
1. To view the status of an active request, click on My Active Requests.
1.1. Click on the arrow in the Stage field to expand the status.
Note that it may take about an hour before you will see the full Stage information for a request that you submitted.
|Stage Name||Who is Working on This Request?|
|SME Review||View the IT Purchasing SME list. Depending on which category/categories that you selected on your request, those SMEs are involved with your request.|
|ISO Review||The Information Security Office Subject Matter Expert is involved with your request. Contact [email protected] to find out more.|
|C&P Review||Contracts & Procurement is reviewing your request. Refer to the IT Purchasing SME list for contact information.|
|ATI Review||The ATI Office is reviewing your request. Refer to the IT Purchasing SME list for contact information.|
If a request has been completed, you can check the status in the Request History section.
1. To view the status of a completed request, click on Request History.
2. The Approval field will indicate whether the request was Approved or Rejected. Check Additional comments to see if any comments were added.
3. Click on the REQ number to view the IT Authorization Number (approved requests) or the rejection reason (rejected requests).
Be sure to scroll down to view if there are any comments, especially as you may have been asked to make the purchase with a purchase requisition as opposed to a p-card.
Need More Help?
For technical assistance, please contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777.
For assistance with the IT Purchasing process, contact the IT Purchasing Team at [email protected]