Creating a Titanium Guest Account
This article covers how Department IT Coordinators can request a guest account for Titanium/Moodle.
1. Log in to Account Management and click on Email/Login Accounts.
- Log in to Account Management following the steps in this article.
- Click on Email/Login Accounts.
5. Enter the guest's information as well as the department and person sponsoring the account. Then click Continue.
- Enter the name of the guest. The First Name/Last Name fields can be the same as the Display First Name/Display Last Name.
- Enter the preferred username for this guest. The username must begin with afti- (e.g. afti-jamesbond).
- Enter the guest's off-campus email address. This will allow IT to send the guest an email with their login information.
- Select the department that is sponsoring the guest account.
- Choose an expiration date for the account. Accounts must be renewed on an annual basis.
- Enter a location and extension for the guest. The department main office location and extension are okay.
- Select which campus the guest will be associated with. Choose Fullerton if you are not sure.
- Enter the username of the person on campus who is sponsoring this guest. NOTE: Do not enter the sponsor's name; enter the first part of their email address which is their username (e.g. [email protected] = jsmith).
- Click Continue.
7. Your request has been submitted!
Need More Help?
Contact the IT Help Desk at [email protected] or 657-278-7777 for additional assistance.
If you have already submitted the request, please have the Request ID available.