Who needs Access?
Typically only the administrator (person sending the document) will need access.
The signer does not need to have an AdobeSign account.
Depending on the workflow or processing needs of the form, it may be recommended for other people in the administrator's department to have access.
Access is provided as a part of your employment. Please see the Adobe Sign Login link. Note that Adobe Acrobat is different from Adobe Sign (please use the Adobe Sign link provided).
- See How to Login to Adobe Sign for step-by-step Instructions
If you are unable to login, please proceed with the steps below:
Open a ticket with IT:
- Please include your name and email address in the ticket
- Include 'Adobe Sign Access' in the subject line
It is highly recommended to attend a AdobeSign Session
The session will cover:
- How to navigate AdobeSign
- Prepare and Send a Document
- Document Management
- Best Practices
You can register for an Adobe Sign session via The Employee Training Center
Please see the following guide on How to Register for a Adobe Sign Training Session