Grade Change Guide for Instructors
1. Login to the Campus Portal and access your Faculty Homepage (Faculty Center).
3. If prompted, enter your campus username and password.
- Enter your campus username and password. This is the same information you use to log on to the campus portal.
- Then click Sign In.
4. Utilize the drop-down menu to select: Class & Course Name and Section Number.
Upon opening, the form will auto-populate with the following information:
- Instructor CWID
- Instructor Name
- Department Code
7. Then click the Search Records button.
Clicking the Search Records button without entering a Student CWID may take a few moments to yield results, as it will bring up all students registered for the selected course.
9. Select applicable student(s) by checking the box that coordinates with their name.
Need More Help?
For questions or assistance, please contact the IT Help Desk at: