Grade Change Faculty Instructions

The new online grade change format will be available beginning 06/04/2020. 

Please keep in mind that the online grade change format can only be used for grades earned within the last two years. 

If you need to complete a grade change for a term that is past two years, you will need to complete a paper grade change form as before. Paper grade change forms can still be obtained from your department or at Registration and Records (LH-114).

Additional Resources

Need More Help?

For questions or assistance, please contact the IT Help Desk at:

[email protected]